Those big red buses running throughout London will be a little greener next year. The city's Transport for London (TfL) department is working on a program that will charge a few of its double-decker hybrid buses wirelessly at some of the city's bus stops, Pocket-lint says.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Wireles Chargin Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!