More and more users are finding on-demand ridesharing services to be extremely convenient. However, there isn't much love for the competition among traditional taxi drivers for these new services, with some going so far as to protest their development in Europe earlier this year. Now, fresh controversy is popping up around Uber, with accusations surfacing that it's instructing drivers how to illegally pick up and drop off people at South Florida airports, including Miami International.
Whos Driving You
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Whos Driving You Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!