While the Chevy Spark EV will be made in Korea, two important parts –motor and battery pack – are built in the US. Today, General Motors proudly highlighted the start of motor production at its White Marsh plant outside of Baltimore, MD. GM says this move makes it the first domestic automaker to build electric motors and drive units in US.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
White Marsh Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!