A bill in the Washington State Senate would fine left-lane hogs on a sliding scale based on how slow they are going below the speed limit. The penalties come on top of the state's current ban on clogging up the passing lane.
Washington Senate Bill 6105
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Washington Senate Bill 6105 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!