In many ways, the new Renault Twingo is a very old-school car. While its look and mechanicals are entirely modern, moving the engine to the back with rear-wheel drive harkens back to small, European cars of the '60s. The little Frenchman has a platform co-developed with Daimler and shares its underpinnings with the next-generation Smart. However, It also brings back some of the quirkiness to French cars that has been dwindling recently. Case in point: The way Renault created the hood opening.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Washer Fluid Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!