MotorWeek remembers a highlight of Volkswagen's recent past with its original review of the 1989 VW Cabriolet.
- Jeff Glucker
- Nov 3, 2010
If you're like us, you've never found the Eos to be a fitting replacement for the long-running Golf-based Cabrio. Well, rejoice, Cabrio fans – it appears that Volkswagen will be bringing back the diminutive droptop sometime next year. And with the current Golf providing the groundwork, it shouldn't be too bad of a steer out on the road.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models