Volkswagen claims its newly launched Golf TDI BlueMotion is about as good as it gets with that old standby, the internal combustion engine. The new Golf consumes 3.2 liters of diesel per 100 kilometers, the equivalent of getting 73.5 US miles per gallon (on the European cycle), a 15-percent improvement in fuel economy over the previous model.
VW Golf Tdi Bluemotion
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Vw Golf Tdi Bluemotion Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!