Volvo has transitioned from R-badged cars delivering increased performance to R-Design vehicles carrying more visual horsepower, but no additional underhood muscle. Volvo's R-Design models are well-trimmed and attractive, and Volvo wants to see if there's interest in an S80 wearing more athletic trappings. A tentative step toward a full-blown R-Design S80 is being tried in the UK, where an R-Design interior package is available on Volvo's top sedan.
Volvo S80 High Performance Concept
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Volvo S80 High Performance Concept Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!