Click image to enlarge
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Aug 8, 2008
The Truth About Cars' contributor Andrei Avavarii is one of those rare individuals with a real knack for using Photoshop. Being a dedicated car guy, Avavarii's photochoppery is often a very good representation of what a real production automobile could look like. Such is the case with his latest piece, which offers an early glimpse into the design of GM's most highly anticipated vehicle before it's finally released to the public sometime in 2010 (hopefully).
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models