With the imminent arrival of the new coupe-shaped Volkswagen Passat at the Geneva Motor Show and the recently launched teaser site for the budget CLS competitor, it was only a matter of time before more detailed spy shots found their way onto the Web.
Volkswagen Passat Coupe
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Dec 3, 2007
The formerly described "Passat 4-door 'Coupe'" is now just the Volkswagen Coupe. A teaser site has been launched that doesn't reveal too much, except, frankly, a car that looks in detail much like a Phaeton. It's reported that the engine choices to start with will number exactly two: a 1.8-liter 160-HP unit, and a 300-HP unit. Other engines are expected online in the Fall of '08.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models