- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Feb 15, 2012
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Nov 9, 2009
Stonehenge, Rosebud, The Wizard of Oz and Pink Floyd – all have confounded us with their hidden meanings. And to that list we now add the logo for the Dodge Viper. Somehow it has eluded us for years that, when turned upside down, the Viper logo turns into what appears to be... Daffy Duck. Or, as some other folks have mentioned, perhaps it's Duck Dodgers, or Darkwing Duck. Someone else thought it was "a gator with a volcano in the background," but we have no idea how that happened...
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models