While the big auto show may be in Paris next month, right now in Hannover, Germany, commercial vehicle manufacturers are peddling their wares to fleet operators. Among them is Nissan, which is not only upgrading its NV400 full-size van with new engines and technology, but also showcasing a rather unusual show car in the form of the e-NV200 VIP Concept.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jan 4, 2012
The problem when a bunch of bigwigs want to do something good for the environment is that they won't stop being bigwigs in order to do it. Getting a lot of VIPs together means a lot of private jets and limousines, and next thing you know, you've got a situation like the 2009 climate change conference in Copenhagen, when it only took a few days for 15,000 delegates to create as much filth as the town of Middlesbrough's 142,500 inhabitants.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models