General Motors Vice Chairman Bob Lutz might be set to retire at the end of the month, but don't expect him to go quietly into that good night – or take up the usual trappings that a man of his age and accomplishment might normally seek out. "I don't play golf, never have never will. And secondly, I have no desire to go to Hilton Head, or Naples, Florida, or any place like that."
- Damon Lavrinc
- Dec 21, 2009
In the search for an auto industry outside, General Motors has announced that Chris Liddell will become the automaker's vice chairman and CFO in 2010.
- Chris Paukert
- Mar 27, 2009
Admittedly, we've always known that Bob Lutz has a flair for the dramatic. The from-the-gut talkin', hard-drivin', fast-flyin,' General Motors vice chairman has always been good for a juicy quote, and although he is retiring soon, that doesn't mean Lutz is stepping out of the limelight completely.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models