There's something very welcoming about the curvaceous, Italian shape of Vespa motor scooters. Practically everyone who looks up when they hear the distinctive put-put sound greets it with a smile and a wave. That charm definitively isn't lost on Peter Maas and his 1962 Vespa GS160 that still wears its original paint. In a recent video, Petrolicious takes a look at Maas' passion and his career of keeping these classic two-wheelers on the road.
- Woodward Dream Cruise 2017 in pictures
- 1929 Mercedes wins Pebble Beach Best in Show
- New Car Buying Guides
- 1956 Aston DBR1/1 sells for record $22.6M
- New Chevy Corvette ZR1 caught live on video
- Find and compare 2017 models
Vespa Gs160 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!