A Virginia man is unhappy with the Department of Motor Vehicles' decision to revoke his "F.OSAMA" license plates due to being "profane, obscene or vulgar in nature," according to the DMV. Rick Sanders has had the plates for over 7 years and feels they make a patriotic statement.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jul 20, 2010
LOL OIL Tesla Roadster – Click above for high-res image
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models