We've already told you about a company called V Eight that has rebirthed the Jensen Interceptor S with an LS2 and modern mechanicals for £75,000, and already, 60% of the allotment of 50 has been sold. That kind of success has got V Eight looking at a successor for the S, and they might have found it in the Jenson Interceptor SX.
V Eight Ltd
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
V Eight Ltd Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!