A new study from the US Energy Information Administration makes the interesting finding that as the number of vehicles in a household's fleet increases, the miles driven on the primary car go up as well.
Us Energy Information Administration
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Us Energy Information Administration Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!