Yet another country trying to catch the train of biofuels. This time it's Uruguay, a country that is not looking at its northern neighbor, Brazil, but is actually searching for business partners in Europe.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Oct 25, 2007
Yesterday's Environmental Science and Technology journal includes a ranking (by subscription only) of 226 countries and their large-scale biodiesel-making potential. The study was written by Matt Johnston and Tracey Holloway from the Nelson Institute's Center for Sustainability and the Global Environment (SAGE). The abstract of the article is as follows:
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models