"The game as started."
United Parcel Service
- Danny King
- Feb 8, 2013
UPS said in 2011 that it was acquiring 100 battery-electric delivery trucks for its California operations and has now put the proverbial rubber to the road.
- Eric Loveday
- Aug 29, 2011
UPS just announced that it has purchased 100 electric delivery vans for deployment in California, making it the single-largest implementation of zero-emissions delivery vehicles in the state of California. UPS says that because its vans rack up so many miles, replacing lots of older diesel-fueled trucks with the EVs will reduce UPS' need for fuel by an estimated 126,000 gallons a year.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models