Our hosts head to the Mojave Desert in California to compete in one of the most varied and extreme off-road races on the planet, the inimitable King of the Hammers. Jessi Combs has entered the event four times, but has yet to finish. For her co-pilot, Patrick McIntyre, this will be his first experience in Hammer Town. Can they survive 117 miles of high-speed flats and rock-crawling traps in the Smittybilt Everyman Challenge? Better yet, can they be competitive and contend for a class win in thei
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!