Crowdsourcing has become a great tool for companies to create new products, and Domino's Pizza is using it to create a new signature delivery vehicle. Domino's teamed with Local Motors on a contest in which people from around the world were given the opportunity to help design the Ultimate Delivery Vehicle and earn some cash in the process.
Ultimate Delivery Vehicle
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Oct 20, 2012
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 13, 2012
When you want the crowd to help you design something automotive related, Local Motors seems to have become the go-to. The Phoenix-based company that birthed the Rally Fighter has since collaborated with DARPA, Edison2 and Peterbilt among others, and now it can add Domino's Pizza to the list.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models