Those who caught our post-race coverage of the Turkish Grand Prix last weekend may still be scratching their heads wondering what happened. With the bulk of the race behind them, Red Bull Racing looked set to sail to a 1-2 finish, with Mark Webber (left) leading virtually uninhibited from pole. But then the unthinkable happened: Sebastian Vettel (right), who had been catching up to his teammate, moved to pass for the lead, but instead crashed into his wingman's car. Webber recuperated and took t
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 7, 2009
2009 Turkish Grand Prix – Click above for a high-res image gallery
- Damon Lavrinc
- Apr 21, 2007
Formula One Czar boss, Bernie Ecclestone is apparently a "big, big" fan of bikes, and partnered with his place in the F1 hierarchy, decided to purchase a controlling stake in Turkey's Istanbul Park.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models