This Polizei-liveried Chevrolet Corvette helps promote safe, legal aftermarket tuning in Germany at the Essen Motor Show.
Tune It Safe
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Nov 28, 2009
AC Schnitzer BMW 123d Tune It Safe! police concept - Click above for high-res image gallery
- Alex Nunez
- Nov 16, 2006
Last year, the German Federal Traffic Ministry and the Association of German Automobile Tuners (VDAT) created the Tune It Safe! program, the goal of which is to encourage drivers to adopt safe and legal tuning practices (and presumably have them employ established German tuning firms to do so). To highlight the program, TechArt created a Porsche 911 Carrera S police car for the Essen Motor Show, where it would be displayed as the world's fastest police car.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models