It was back in 2006 when we first came across Trident and its plans to create a diesel-powered sports car. The prototype was up and running a couple of years later, and it debuted at the Salon Privé in London a few years after that. It's now been the better part of two years since its debut – and eight years since the project first surfaced – but Trident Sports Cars says it's finally ready to launch the vehicle it called Iceni.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Trident Iceni Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!