If you're in the market for a new Volkswagen Rabbit, VW dealers in the Chicago area are offering a new kind of roadside assistance package. Anyone who buys a new Rabbit in Chicago during the month of June gets a Trek Lime bike and a Saris rack to mount it on. Owners will now have the option of either driving the Partial Zero Emissions Vehicle (PZEV) Rabbit or the zero emissions bike. The Trek Lime has a three speed automatic transmission while the Rabbit has the option of either a five speed man
- Woodward Dream Cruise 2017 in pictures
- 1929 Mercedes wins Pebble Beach Best in Show
- New Car Buying Guides
- 1956 Aston DBR1/1 sells for record $22.6M
- New Chevy Corvette ZR1 caught live on video
- Find and compare 2017 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!