It wouldn't be much of a stretch to assert that most of the transcontinental rallies out there don't hold much purpose beyond pure hoonage. And don't get us wrong, we've got nothing against hoonage. But the Fireball Run has a loftier goal in mind: finding lost children.
- Damon Lavrinc
- Oct 16, 2007
Click the shot above for over 80 pics, scans and images.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models