- Damon Lavrinc
- Sep 5, 2006
Few modern designers have produced such unbridled automotive splendor than Henrik Fisker. Although his most recognizable creations are sitting in Aston Martin showrooms, Fisker decided to take a play from many early 20th century coachbuilders and start his own line of visually enhanced and reengineered vehicles.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models