Reports like this make us glad the Autoblog Podcast is audio-only. A new survey of British television viewers finds that the UK wants more smartly-dressed personalities and pundits. 1,000 people were asked their thoughts about fashion on the telly, and two-thirds of the Top Gear crew received the dubious honor of being called the scruffiest presenters on televsion. James May and Jeremy Clarkson apparently need to head to Carnaby Street and ditch the open collars and jeans.
Top Gear Richard Hammond
- Dan Roth
- Sep 6, 2009
It's not pretty to watch once-popular shows and their stars drag things on years beyond their relevance. Everything that's hot, hip, and new right now -- the media creations that set tongues wagging -- they're all headed for their respective versions of Vegas Elvis. Even Top Gear, regarded by many to be the best car programming of all time, has a Bedazzled jumpsuit hiding somewhere in the wardrobe trailer.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models