There has been no shortage of controversy surrounding the exterior design of the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray since its debut back in January at the Detroit Auto Show. To quell – or possibly stir up – detractors, Autoweek talked to Tom Peters, GM's director of exterior design for performance cars, fullsize trucks and large crossovers, so that he might have a chance to explain/defend the styling of the C7 'Vette, especially when it comes to the car's rump.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Tom Peters Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!