Although we were privy to a sneak-peek of the 2010 Ford Taurus ahead of its unveiling, we fear that frowning burly men in limo-tinted black Expeditions will appear in our driveways if we disclose anything. Thus, we present you with the next best thing: Spy shots.
Three Bar Grille
- John Neff
- Mar 1, 2007
The spy photogs at KGP Photography report that there are likely up to two dozen Ford F-150 development mules out on the roads around Detroit as the Blue Oval attempts to tweak its best seller to better meet the new competition from General Motors and Toyota head on. Many of the mules show little or no exterior design changes, but they did catch this mule with a heavily masked front end that's hiding a version of Ford's corporate three-bar grille. The covering is likely hiding changes to the enti
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models