Currently, hydrogen is the most common element in the universe. But if Ford gets its way, we'll have to rethink our science texts in the coming decades. At least, according to The Onion we might.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Mar 5, 2008
Whether it's the University of Minnesota losing biofuel research funding or the UK government asking for more information before moving forward, the critical report in Science has had quite an impact on the public's thinking about ethanol and biodiesel. Even if the distinction between cellulosic or algae biofuels and biofuel made from things like corn are not totally understood by everyone, a bad rap is settling in. The fake news reporters over at The Onion have found three people to give their
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models