This isn't the Tumbler, but it's the next best thing.
The Dark Knight Rises
- Zach Bowman
- Jun 19, 2012
Chrysler and Warner Brothers have partnered up on a new ad for the 300S and The Dark Knight Rises. The spot shows a special concept version of the big sedan being stitched together in Bruce Wayne's underground lab to music borrowed from the film.
- Jeff Glucker
- Aug 22, 2011
Fans are flocking to the Pittsburgh set of the newest installment in the Batman franchise, The Dark Knight Rises. If we lived nearby, we'd be there all the time as well – the action consists of a fleet of Tumblers, a handful of fight scenes, the Batpod and random glimpses of Ms. Anne Hathaway. When Hathaway isn't catching the affection of the camera lens, however, it is her stunt double that gets to clamp down on the Batpod throttle.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models