Rather than being like everyone else up in Monterey this week, with their auctions of priceless classic and collector cars, the folks with the Blackhawk Collection choose to do things a bit differently. They have a sale. They drag out some of the sweetest offerings from their vast collection and print the price right there on the windshield. Not that it's a no-haggle deal or anything, but at least buyers don't have to worry about somebody outbidding them at the last second and ruining their chan
The Auto Collections
- Frank Filipponio
- Apr 18, 2007
Click the image to see our huge high-res gallery.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models