Tesla is giving rear passengers in the Model S a bit more luxury and headroom with the new executive rear seat option that feature plusher, heated chairs. Cold-climate drivers should be a little happier too because a heated steering wheel is now included in the Subzero Weather Package.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Tesla Upgrade Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!