We've heard initial reviews of the Tesla Model S from the media as the "Get Amped" tour – a multi-city test-drive opportunity for reservation holders – kicked off at the company's Fremont, CA factory. But what about the people who really matter? You know, the folks who've been waiting for as long as two years, having plunked down as much as $40,000 for a place in line. What did they think of the shiny new machines?
- Woodward Dream Cruise 2017 in pictures
- 1929 Mercedes wins Pebble Beach Best in Show
- New Car Buying Guides
- 1956 Aston DBR1/1 sells for record $22.6M
- New Chevy Corvette ZR1 caught live on video
- Find and compare 2017 models
Tesla Tuesday Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!