With the introduction of the new 991-series Porsche 911, a multitude of tuners have been hard at work over the last several months tweaking and customizing the latest iteration of Stuttgart's legendary rear-engined sports car. One of those tuners, TechArt, first previewed their take on the new Porsche 911 back in September, but they are now are ready to officially debut the car at the Geneva Motor Show next week.
Techart Porsche 911
- Drew Phillips
- Sep 12, 2011
German Porsche tuning specialist Techart has released new renderings of some upcoming products including the GTStreet RS that will debut at this week's Frankfurt Motor Show, as well as their new individualization program for the 2012 Porsche 911 that will make its first appearance at the Geneva Motor Show in March.
- Woodward Dream Cruise 2017 in pictures
- 1929 Mercedes wins Pebble Beach Best in Show
- New Car Buying Guides
- 1956 Aston DBR1/1 sells for record $22.6M
- New Chevy Corvette ZR1 caught live on video
- Find and compare 2017 models