With millions of cars in need of repair and over 100 injuries reported, the problems facing Takata for its airbag inflator recall are huge. The controversy doesn't appear to be coming to a close soon, either. Now, two anonymous company employees have claimed to The New York Times that the business allegedly knew about the potential dangers surrounding the parts in 2004 because of secret tests. Despite them, the suppler didn't instigate a recall.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Takata Corp Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!