Click image for a gallery of Suzuki's offerings at Geneva
- Damon Lavrinc
- Sep 6, 2006
If you've listened to our most recent podcast, it's apparent that a couple of us are eagerly awaiting the arrival of an important addition to the Suzuki lineup: the Swift Sport.
- Alex Nunez
- Aug 14, 2006
Next month in Paris, Suzuki will be unveiling the Project Splash concept (they're calling it a "clinic model") , a modern-looking-tall-bodied hatchback based on the Swift subcompact. The Splash will show off a new 1.2-liter 4-cylinder gasoline engine and seat five passengers.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models