Ford is making the most of having a little bit of extra fat during these lean times by sharing its fortune with the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. If you test drive a Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury before June 1, Ford will give $20 to the foundation, up to $1,000,000. Dealers can match the contributions up to $1,000 per store, and you can choose which local Komen affiliate you would like to receive your donation.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!