Strand Craft builds super yachts, and the company also builds supercars as its ships' tender, the SC 122 and SC 166. But in case you don't want (or can't afford) a yacht but love Mustangs and wagons hatchbacks - or perhaps you own one of the company's yachts but want a new tender - Strand Craft says it plans to build a special one-off Mustang, a custom sport wagon based on the Ford Shelby GT500.
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 7, 2011
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- May 28, 2010
Strand Craft 122 Super Yacht – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models