On April 10, a massive storm swept across Cornwall, a county at the far southwest tip of England. A surprisingly high spring tide combined with 65 mile per hour winds flooded coastal towns and tore the roofs from houses.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!