Tesla owners are some of the most satisfied car owners in America, and now they have even more reason to love their Model S.
- John Neff
- Jun 14, 2012
With money having transitioned from cold hard cash to ones and zeros on a computer screen, stealing someone's personal property has also gone from the romantically dangerous act of train robbing to the Hot Pocket-consuming act of electronic bank hacking. We miss the good old days when miscreants gathered up a posse, left town at a gallop and met the 3:10 to Yuma for a little robbery on rails. Fortunately, there are still some Romanian criminals out there who share our nostalgia.
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 25, 2007
var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/motorsport/Toyota_engineers_convicted_of_stealing_secrets_from_Ferrari'; In most countries, acts like murder, treason, or plotting to overthrow the government rank among the most heinous crimes a person can commit. In Italy, stealing secrets from Ferrari ranks right up near the top of the list, too.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models