Korean automaker SsangYong used to have a reputation of building some of the least attractive cars in the world, but if its new XLV concept at the Geneva Motor Show is any indication, it may be putting that reputation behind it. That isn't saying that the crossover is a beauty, but it certainly shows progress.
Ssangyong Xlv Concept
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Ssangyong Xlv Concept Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!