SsangYong has had a hard time of it of late, and its production vehicles tend to be more indifferent than inspired, but it can still rock a cool concept when it wishes. While the XIV-1 concept certainly isn't the final word in madcap crossovers, to our eyes, it features a nice combination of lines and forms in two boxes.
Ssangyong Xiv 1 Concept
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Ssangyong Xiv 1 Concept Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!