Come September, the world's first electric racing series will kick off with the inaugural FIA Formula E Championship. But while the organizers have shown the Spark-Renault SRT_01E in static form around the world and even taken it to the track for testing, the first time the public has been able to see the car in action didn't come until yesterday.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!