When we first heard that Spyker was sniffing around Saab, our thoughts immediately leapt to visions of C12 Zagatos on every street corner, or at least in every Saab showroom. Believe it or not, our whimsy-laced version of reality may come true. According to Bloomberg, the Dutch supercar manufacturer has said that it plans to nearly double the number of Spyker dealerships around the world from 35 to 60. How? The company plans to use portions of the old Saab dealer network.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Spyker Saab Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!