BMW revealed the all-new 5 Series Sedan. Will go on sale in February 2017.
- Autoblog Staff
- Jun 14, 2016
Four door sport sedan spied in Germany. This looks to be a rear-wheel four door drive performance sedan closely based on the GT concept.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Dec 22, 2008
This is a sketch of the coming Alpina B7, to be based on the new BMW 750i. Outside, there won't be much happening -- nor necessary -- beyond Alpina's new front lip, rear wing and trademark wheels. Inside, Alpina might have some minor cluster mods in store, but we wouldn't expect too much change there, either. As with the 2007 B7 and its 500 hp and 4.8-second 0-60 time, we figure the engine and suspension will be heavily redressed on this next version. Alpina could opt for the centrifugal superch
- Dan Roth
- Mar 13, 2008
Click above to view videos
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models