Give someone a hammer and every problem looks like a nail; hand volunteers radar guns and expect to find a whole lot of speeders – too many in fact. The police in a village in England can't keep up with the paperwork from all of the scofflaws. Now, the cops are asking these folks to stop trying to enforce the speed limit.
- Chris Bruce
- Dec 1, 2014
- Dan Roth
- Jan 9, 2008
Neenah, Wisconsin has such a speeding problem that it can't keep up. Even with a full court press of law enforcement, drivers continue to speed and have even sped by other motorists receiving their obligatory revenue-production invoice. In an effort to keep drivers on their toes while also leaving time to fight real crimes, the Neenah PD will post cardboard cutouts that look like an officer pointing a radar gun in strategic locations. Like something out of Weekend At Bernie's, the paper tigers w
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models