While walking the halls of the SAE Congress show at Cobo Hall in Detroit, I was stopped by one of the many exhibitors in attendance so he could give me the rundown of what it is that he is offering visitors of the show. Usually, the exhibitors stopped when I said that I was focusing on green technology in the automotive sector, but not David Darbyshire of DASI Solutions. He showed me a brand new magazine that he is a part of, which is supposed to focus on blending "technology and lifestyle", and
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Southeast Michigan Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!