Land Rover, which has worn the "beleaguered" tag for too long, is getting more and more rays of light its way. The latest bit of sunshine comes in the form of a hiring flurry – according to Autocar, the company's Solihull factory is upping its 5,000-strong workforce by the not-insignificant number of 275 workers due to strong sales.
- Dan Roth
- Sep 24, 2009
When the economy gets dinged, luxury vehicles gets massive dents. Jaguar and Land Rover haven't been the most profitable aut for a while, and parent company Tata is studying which of two plants it would shut to try and stem some of the losses; Solihull or Castle Bromwich.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models